Home / Clarkston / GPC Clarkston Career Day

GPC Clarkston Career Day

Having trouble figuring out that to do with your major? Would like to speak to someone in the field of your major? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then the GPC Clarkson campus career day event is for you!

There will be many professionals from different fields of study to help students with their plans for the future.

Students who come to the event will get a chance to hear from executives and specialists that represent more than 75 different career professions and will be sharing about what techniques and habits you should develop while you are in school now in order to be successful in whatever field of study that you are looking to go into.

The event will be hosted by the Clarkston campus on March 30 2012 from 7:30 am to 1:00pm but is scheduled to be brought to all of the GPC campuses in the near future.

Students who are interested in attending the event must register by March 21,2012 with the Student Life department.

Some of the featured industry workshop sessions include: accounting, business management & operations, corporate & public security, engineering, finance, fine & performing arts, health science, journalism and communication, and law and justice to name a few.

By doing this event GPC Clarkston campus student life hopes to make the experience of college more productive for their students and the process of transferring to a four year school to be as stress free as possible.