Home / Clarkston / College Students Need Good Food Too
"We got that fish and that chicka-chick-chick that scratches every itch. People will like it, love it, and want more of it."- Owner, Baraka Shawarma. Photo by Hana Bekele

College Students Need Good Food Too

A Restaurant Guide for Clarkston Campus Favorites 

“We got that fish and that chicka-chick-chick that scratches every itch. People will like it, love it, and want more of it.”- Owner, Baraka Shawarma. Photo by Hana Bekele

By Hana Bekele

As a student who’s always on the run from class to class, I am always looking for a quick place to grab good food. It is hard to find a convenient restaurant with excellent service. Here are a few of the Clarkston campus favorites!

5: Amazing Wings

The title says it all right? Amazing Wings is a small shack right outside out of GPC’s Clarkston Campus. The wings range from all sorts of different flavors whether it be zesty lemon pepper or burning hot.The service is always welcoming and quick to serve your order. And the best part, lunch wouldn’t even hurt your budget!

4: IHOP

When you have some time to spare, you should stop by IHOP in the Memorial Village. It’s homely and gives off a very comforting vibe. If you stay there long enough, you’ll probably see one of your professors munching on some toast!

3: Dunkin’ Donuts

Need something fast and on the run? Dunkin Donuts is your place. With fast service and tasty food it’s sure to be a delight.

2: Chick-fil-A

Got an appetite for some delicious chicken? Then head over to Chick- fil-a! This restaurant provides excellent food with amazing service. Food with a smile is always the best way to get it.

1: Baraka Shawarma

Need a Mediterranean dish? No worries! Baraka Shawarma in Stone Mountain has got what you need. From gyros and chicken shawarma to hummus and baklava, this place is the way to go.