By: Sabrina Jamil
Butter Beer (influenced by “Harry Potter”)
Source: Food Network
Prep time about 5 min. Cook time about 3 min.
• 1/4 sweetened condensed milk
• 1/4 butterscotch topping
• 2 tablespoons of whipped butter
• 1 1/2 cream soda
• whipcream (optional)
• half a cup ice cubed or crushed
• cinnamon and nutmeg (optional)
1. Mix the condensed milk, butterscotch topping, and butter together. Make sure to use a heat protected measuring cup for safety purposes.
2. Put the mixed ingredients in the microwave for 60 seconds.
3. Remove and stir till the butter has melted then combine with the mixture.
4. Heat the cream soda into another heatproof measuring cup for a minute 30 seconds.
5. Fill the cups with the heated cream soda and stir.
Prep time about 5 min. Cook time about 25 min.
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon oil/lemon juice
• apple oatmeal
• recommended pancake mix
• 2 tablespoons of milk
1. Crack the egg combine it with the oats, oil/lemon juice, milk and bananas all into the mix.
2. Stir until the desired thickness appears but make sure to blend thoroughly.
3. Heat the skillet over medium- high heat 375°F.
4. For every one pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into hot skillet.
Pumpkin Toffee Cupcakes
Prep time approximately 10 min. Cook time about 2 hours
• Pillsbury Pumpkin Toffee mix
• 3 eggs
• half a cup of oil
• 1 cup of water
• 2 tablespoon of either regular or almond milk
• butterscotch frosting desired amount
1. Crack the eggs, then put all the ingredients together (except the frosting) into the bowl.
2. Mix and stir the ingredients together for about 4 minutes.
3. Place the cupcake liners in the pan.
4. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350°F.
5. Place about half of the cake mixture in the cupcake pan.
6. Place the pan in the oven for 20 minutes. Check the cupcakes. If need be, add 10 minutes.
7. Once the cupcake is finished let it cool about 10 minutes after that you can frost.