Home / College Wide / Career Services Introduction

Career Services Introduction

We are introducing our Career Services Column to currently enrolled students. Our goal is to keep you posted with the latest updates. This useful information can guide you in the right path and help you become successful.

Career Services can help students with career planning and development. Working closely with onsite counselors students are able to recognize and find their strengths and weaknesses. This can be done in a variety of ways especially through extensive research and career counseling. We guide students based on their interests and expose them to find real world experiences. These experiences will benefit them throughout schooling and within a professional work environment. We have various activities and events such as Open House, Career Day and Guest Speakers who reach out to students and give guidance along the way. Also they help recruit employers for our students.

We are happy to launch the new career service’s website! Please complete your registration and request your password at www.myinterfase.com/gpc/student and begin using the new system (Click here to learn more about career services and the new website).

This new site will help you connect to Career Services by enabling you to:

• Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor
  • Maintain an online Personal Calendar
  • Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment related documents
  • Search for and apply for job opportunities online
  • Schedule on-campus interviews
  • View and RSVP for career events
  • Much more!

In the near future we intend to offer more updates and information. We will provide job postings, how to get started, interview tips, job shadowing, mentoring, new resources and much more through our column so stay tuned!

Adelaide Richardson
Assistant Director for Career Services, College Wide
careerservices@gpc.edu

About Sabrina Jamil

Public Safety Director Chief Nick Marinelli, Jr., Photo by Ben Abrams.

Marinelli encourages strong relationship with students

Public Safety Director Chief Nick Marinelli, Jr. believes in the importance of situational awareness in …